Re: [T3] Auto Trans Overflow/Leak

On 12 Apr 2002, at 15:36, Daniel Baum wrote:

> The large percentage of posts on this list that have to do with FI problems
> certainly make me very relieved that I'll never have to deal with it!

I think that's a little unfair. There are probably 2 main reasons that FI
problems crop up on the list regularly. One is that here in the US, where I
assume most of our membership lives, all our type 3s from 68-on came as
FI, so there are just more of them.

The second reason is that electrical problems tend to seem more mysterious
to most people.

-
Jim Adney
jadney@vwtype3.org