From: Tom Hansen [mailto:DrSoWatt@worldnet.att.net]
Sent: Thursday, April 11, 2002 7:57 PM
To: type3@vwtype3.org
Subject: Re: [T3] How did I miss the female T3'er thread?

You have to know (or should know) Julie with her 412 SB. She is a Wonder
Woman and has her 412 tattoo. The only 412 that was at Kelly Park and
probably the one of nicest in da world. And a detailer with the best of
them. Plus a Berg Cruz'r. And now she wants a bit more performance {yeah she
got a ride ;-)} Go to the Blitzkrieg Thursday nite hang out in San Jose and
you will meet a few female Vdubbers.

Tom
 Tom's Old VW Home
  http://home.att.net/~drsowatt/index