RE: [T3] Rose joints

<x-charset iso-8859-1>Just remembered, that I heard of lazy folks just bending
the right connection rod to adjust the length slightly.

This might account for the sighting of sagged rods.
I can't imaging enough heat to cause those rods to sag.
With that much heat, the fuel in the fuel lines would
vaporize and cause weird running, (the fuel line vapor
lock problem previously discussed).

With both ends right handed threads, it would be a major
pain to adjust, unless one end could be made to be
easily removed. Lift up the rosejoint, rotate on the rod
and place back down on the bolt. Could be done, but it
would be hard to do while running at high idle.

Jeff  '67 Sqbk