Re: [T3] Ignition Timing Question ...continued with carbs thrown in.

 >I agree that this doesn't sound right. Are you sure the electric chokes are
>letting the idle drop all the way down? Does any of this change if you
>disconnect both linkage rods?

               ........Jim, the carbs were pre-set spot
on according to the VW service manual available on
Everett's website. Once the chokes fully open, the
carbs come off of thier high idle cam and settle
directly against the idle adjustment screws.

Marc
1967 Fastback

Sign up today at http://mail.lycos.com