[T3] mechanical fuel pump parts

<x-charset iso-8859-1>Inside the mechanical fuel pump on the early style-T3 fuel pumps, there is a
small, thin metal flap that screws inside the diaphram area.  It is shaped
like a ping-pong paddle, and it is about .006 thick.

Does anybody have one of these from a junk fuel-pump they could spare, sell,
etc.?

Jason
68 Notch (Nadine)

I proudly buy my aircooled parts and service from...
The Bug Stop in Arlington (DFW), Texas
www.texasbugstop.com

</x-charset>