Re: [T3] Engine Update

<x-charset iso-8859-1>> Python is an independent rebuilder. I don't know what their numbers mean,
> so we still don't know what this is. Perhaps you could call them or check
> their web site.

well found their web site http://www.python-injection.com/ I will fire off
an e-mail to them to see what they can tell me.

> If we can assume that the people who did all this work were reasonably
> competent, then these parts may all be 73 parts.

Heh you know what happens when you assume things right :)

> This is a 70 dist, but I suggest that you go ahead and time it like a 73
since
> it appears that all the FI parts may be 73. That is at 5 BTDC. This should
> improve things.

Cool, that's what I have been setting the timing set at, as that's where it
feels/sounds right.

Drake
72 square FI