Re: [T3] Pics

<x-charset iso-8859-1>Yup, I like things just a bit out of the ordinary. I have quite a bit on my
site on what I did, and it's an after market EFI system sort of. The STF and
T4 secrets has a lot of info on T4>T3 conversions. Don't think mine is the
average one though.

They are located here
http://shoptalkforums.com/

and here
http://www.tunacan.net/t4/

Hmmm, I see what's wrong, should be a . not a /
>   http://home.att.net/~drsowatt/index.

that should work now.

Tom
 Tom's Old VW Home
  http://home.att.net/~drsowatt/index.

> I was looking at your car Sunday morning before coffee and it took a while
to realize something was just a little bit different!  Do you have a
write-up on the engine and FI work, I couldn't open you website?  How well
does the FI adjust for the larger displacement or have you tweaked that,
too?

> Thanks,
> Norman
> '68 Squareback