Re: [T3] Low power until the engine warms up

>Either disconnect at the ign dist and plug the line, which is still
connected to the air dist. OR disconnect the line from the
>air dist, and plug the port on the air dist. You want to plug any "holes"
in the air dist so that you dont allow more air in,
>thus changing the mixture. Drake 72 square FI

 Well then I was doing it wrong.  I had the hoses off the air dist and
plugged to the ignition dist.  I left the air intake dist holes wide open.
Guess I'll try the right way to see if this resolves my problem.  Just when
I think I am starting to understand...

Thanks, Drake
Jason Smith
'72 Fastback FI AT