[T3] renaming the bug stop

<x-charset iso-8859-1>By the way,  the new name of The Bug Stop will be "The German Small Car
Company"    It seems Volkswagen wouldn't give him a "yes" or a "no" to any
of his suggestions for a new business name.  Instead, VW would rather The
Bug Stop go through the expense and trouble of renaming the shop, only to
leave themselves vulnerable to the VW attorneys AGAIN!

Time will tell...

Jason
68 Notch (Nadine)

I proudly buy my aircooled parts and service from...
The Bug Stop in Arlington (DFW), Texas
www.texasbugstop.com

</x-charset>