[T3] Things that go bump in the night... and day too

<x-charset iso-8859-1>Okay, getting back to the little annoying things on the car, I still am
having that problem at mid-low RPM's.  Once the car is warmed up, it just
"bumps" a bit during lower RPM...  almost like cutting out or missing, but
much less minor.  Raising the RPM's seems to fix the problem every time.
Cold starts do not give me any trouble.  After driving for several minutes,
it will slowly work into this.  Once the problem has gotten consistent, it
idles a bit rough and low as well.

The facts:  Newish fuel pump, new fuel filter, newly sealed and cured tank,
newish plugs (were fouled a bit when doing the tank, just cleaned them with
B-12 and a little wire brush then back in with them), and Robb checked and
adjusted the fuel pressure.  He and I also replaced the voltage regulator as
it seemed to be giving us a bit of trouble.  The problem has occurred on 2
different tanks of fuel since the tank went back in.

Okay, the other fact is I don't have a Bentley (Amazon was out of stock so I
cancelled order) and I am not buying one this week...   so knowing that I am
only armed with the awful Haynes...   ideas?

Thanks all!

Bryan Castles
Arlington, TX
USA