Re: [T3] Hi everyone!

<x-charset iso-8859-1>> > I want to choose another color than the off-white that is now, but stick
> > the original palette of colors. I love the green of the green fastback
on the
> > site, does anyone know if that was an official color? We only ever
seemed to
> > get pooh brown, pale blue and white.

There's a page of VW colours with the names and paint codes on my website.
The colours are fairly close.  Elm green (mid to dark green) was years 69 to
71, and Sumatra green (brighter than Elm - banana leaf?) 72 and 73.  My Elm
green Squareback is on the Type 3 gallery.
Link in the sig. below.

Dave.
UK VW Type 3 & 4 Club
http://www.hallvw.clara.co.uk/