Re: [T3] Fuel smell

<x-charset iso-8859-1>> I've seen parts CDs on ebay that claim to contain the complete parts lists
> for all VWs of all periods. Are these any good

Be wary.  That software is expensive brand new, and I think those may be
pirated software... wouldn't want you to get into any trouble... :)

Jason
68 Notch (Nadine)

I proudly buy my aircooled parts and service from...
The Bug Stop in Arlington (DFW), Texas
www.texasbugstop.com

</x-charset>