[T3] Original inner wing underseal

<x-charset iso-8859-1>Anyone got any pointers on the best way to remove the factory underseal from
my 1972 squareback?

I've tried heat, flame, wire brush and thinners with no joy.  Wire brush has
the best chance, but its really taking a long, long time.

And before someone says 'leave it on'  I've already got a couple of rust
patches through it.  I'd like to take it all off and POR-15 it.

Thanks in advance.

Craig Webb

</x-charset>