Re: [T3] red needle clock

<x-flowed>>	With the cover and solenoid off, I can't yet tell why it doesn't
>want to tick.  I'll have to look at it in better light.  If anybody has
>suggestions, let me know.

When I fixed my clock up, my clock did the same thing.  So I used some
electrical contact cleaner in the works and let it air dry a couple of days.
  Then I put little dabs of clock oil on every pivot and moving part I could
find.  With the new oil, everything started moving smoothly.

I think the key is to use real clock oil.  I have a small bottle of it that
will last me more than three lifetimes, so I'd love to loan it to you.  I
still work in Oakland very close to where you live, so I could stop by with
it anytime..

-Mark Fuhriman