RE: [T3] Hi everyone!

<x-charset iso-8859-1>check out http://home.clara.net/hallvw/vwpaint.htm
that where i decided on my 70 original colour,
clementine!
-------------------

What are the options for the fender beading?  Can you get new beading or is
it best to salvage an original set?  I know someplace carries a T3 kit that
reportedly fits 'okay', not perfect.  It is available in black only I
imagine.  Can these be painted?  My latest square had been repainted, not a
good paint job, but it kept the rust at bay :)  The color was changed and
the beading was painted to match, but I can see the paint has not hung onto
the beading very well.

D e r e k  F l e n n i k e n
1971 Squareback
San Francisco, CA