RE: [T3] battery size

<x-charset iso-8859-1>For a really great battery I highly recommend Optima.  I use the Red Top in
my Jetta and LOVE it!  My baby has a Yellow Top only because I bought it
used from a friend.  Though either battery would be good, for daily drivers
use the Red Top.

http://www.optimabatteries.com/

Oh, for the motorcycle riders out there, here's an interesting tidbit I
found out.  I wrote Optima and asked why they don't make a motorcycle or
other small-vehicle (jet ski, snow mobile, etc.) battery.  Here is their
response:
-----
Johnson Controls owns Yuasa which produces the Motorcycle batteries and we
are currently owned by Johnson Controls so we will not be making motorcycle
batteries.
Debbie

Thank you for your continued support and interest in Optima Batteries.

Optima Batteries, a Johnson Controls Company
800 292-4359 x 449 toll free http://www.optimabatteries.com
-----

  Toby Erkson
  air_cooled_nut@pobox.com
  '95 VW Jetta III GL 2.0L, P-Chip, Jamex suspension, 2.25" MagnaFlow
exhaust
  Portland, Oregon, http://www.icbm.org/

</x-charset>