Re: [T3] S&S Headers and the T3 header: Don't buy it!

On 8 Apr 2002, at 10:44, Erkson, Toby wrote:

> Hmm, maybe everyone who cares should just tell them they are wrong about the
> cooling tin and thermostat.  Several hundred individual T3 enthusiasts may
> persuade them.  Oh, please feel free to my name!  I gave them my name, email
> address and told them I was on an enthusiast email list that knows these cars
> but that doesn't seem to matter to them.  Let them know word does spread and
> that THEY ARE WRONG!

Can't say that I blame you. I sent them an email, copy to Toby. Frankly I
doubt if it will help. It is likely that most of their market doesn't know and
doesn't care. It's a pretty common attitude among those who prefer to just
copy what they see in the magazines.