Re: [T3] Volksmag center cap alternative

> perfectly as a Volksmag center cap?
> The answer: A Wolfsburg horn button.

	Right first time!!!

	Fits like it was made to go there, and isn't half bad.  Relatively
cheap and available, and loads better than an unplugged center.  Our
resident Sith Lord (Darth Parma?) suggested aquarium glue (silicone,
presumably) to help them stay put.

	When I (eventually) get the wheels on my car, all I'll need is for
somebody to come up and say "haha, you've got horn buttons on your wheels.
I have a set of correct center caps, do you want them?" Heh...

-Greg