[T3] Was... Steering Wheels...Now Speaker Panels

>hey, a little off subject, but i saw you have speaker mount panels in the
front, are they VWinnovations? did you have to
>trim them for the vent control knobs? did you have to trim them for the
vent control knobs? haw are they mounted.
Nathan,
These were installed by the PO.  I think he did say they were form
Vwinovations, but I am not sure.  They seem to fit in front of the control
knobs, without being trimmed (edge very clean) I guess the PO could have
trimmed them real nice but it looks like they came that way.  Unfortunately
the PO installed them with screws into the kick panel.