RE: [T3] vw&copy wright Fight Back

<x-charset iso-8859-1>I really like the cover or remove your badges idea, and it would be an easy
thing for people to opt into when they register their cars at the show.
Thinking on about this though, sorta like "Alice's Restaurant"....if it
happens more than a few times, they might think it's a movement and that's
exactly what it needs to become...the air-cooled VW anti-VWoA movement.....

The more I think about the treatment which VWoA has been giving to the
air-cooled community, the less I want to drive my Golf because its use
supports the company which will stop at nothing to hurt my interests.  When
VWoA and VW Canada were merged in 1997, VWoA decided to halt the importation
of the Transporter (EuroVan) panel van, cut back on the available options
packages available to Canadian customers and in general started treating the
Canadian market as a 51st state.

I agree with Steve's assertion that VWoA is generating it's own karma at the
moment which will ultimately bite them in the seat.  Two of my five cars
were privately imported to the USA, two of my cars were VWoA imports which
are no longer serviced by VW and the last one seems to have plenty of stupid
design and quality issues which may make me less likely to purchase another
new VW again...

Allyn de Vars
Warren, VT

1962 and 1963 T-34 Ghias