Re: [T3] Are type 3 owners more mature? Free beer ...

<x-charset iso-8859-1>
> Right, this is what I meant. Not OE, but made by VDO and available as an
> aftermarket add-on. I didn't realize that type 34 instruments were
different,
> and therefore much more pricey.

Anyone who wants to see Type 34 instruments can go to
http://photos.yahoo.com/dbaum0000 to see mine. Mine are late model
instruments with the silver coloured knobs. Earlier ones had brass knobs,
and the really ancient ones had a speedo that was the same size as the
clock. I don't have a tach, just the standard gauges.

Jim, you can see the knobs you sold me too.

Daniel Baum