[T3] dash

the dash in my fasty has been dangling (not mounted) since I bought it.
I decided to pull the clock and perhaps fix it, when I got it out a hard
plastic ring came with it. it looks like someone came along with a fine
knife or something and cut all the gauge wholes in order to remove the
dash. are these rings supposed to be fused to the dash? I it looks like
I can not mount the dash correctly how it is now, does any one know if I
can glue or epoxy these rings back in, in order to reuse the dash?

does any one know of a place to get new (or good used) mounting hardware
and chrome strips for a dash?

nathan

1970
fastback