Re: [T3] was: Are type 3 owners more mature? Now: Female T3ers

On Fri, 2002-04-05 at 18:41, BOB2TYPE3S@aol.com wrote:
> Yup , heat exchangers & duct work are fine. It's the salt Greg mentioned that
> keeps us from driving them year round---try not to make any more work for
> hubby than neceesary.We live in Southeast Michigan, just outside of Port
> Huron. Though this has been quite a mild winter compared to dumping on we got
> the previous winter, we're still lucky we don't get nailed with snow as bad
> as parts of New York or Penn., ( 7' of snow in 3 days for them over Xmas or
> New Years in some parts,I believe.)
>
> I mean it's officially Spring now, and it has been trying to snow off & on
> all day-- What's the saying? "April showers bring May flowers",  I don't
> think snow showers are what the poet had in mind. :-/  So our VWs don't hit
> the streets til early May, counting the days now. :-)  That's why he has
> begun working on the interior of the Notch today.Charcoal grey, nice color.

Yeah, I started the '71 Fastback and took it for a drive. It had been
sitting since last fall. We didn't get much snow here in Iowa this
winter either. In fact the frost is completely gone out of the ground,
so I can consider starting on a new garage.
I am looking for some input as for a Type 3 dream garage. I am thinking
that the garage will be about 30' x 45' with at least 10 foot ceilings,
possibly 13'
Any suggestions??

--
Russ Wolfe