[T3] Seals needed

<x-charset iso-8859-1>Hello,

Haven't driven my 71 fastback in a while; I went out to take a look and
found a large amount of water in my rear trunk (my cardboard-like engine
cover was all soggy).... I then noticed most of the seal to the trunk had
fallen off.....

Anybody know any place that I could get one of these? If not, maybe is there
any other seal that could be modified to at least keep water out?

Thanks!
Ben