Re: [T3] was: Are type 3 owners more mature? Now: Female T3ers

On Fri, 5 Apr 2002, Jason R. Ford wrote:

> My Notch warms up REALLY well within the first five minutes.  Are you
> certain all of your duct work/heat exchangers are working properly?

	Unless I'm mistaken, she lives in Michigan.  (Western Michigan,
even?)

	After a couple of winters, your VW will be junk due to the huge
quantities of salt dumped on the road from October through April (give or
take).  Mufflers alone last only two seasons.

-Greg
'71 Squareback RIP due to Michigan salt :(