Re: [T3] was: Are type 3 owners more mature? Now: Female T3ers

<x-charset iso-8859-1>>  Customers at work are already asking me when I'm going to start driving
her
> to work again. COME ON WARM WEATHER !!

My Notch warms up REALLY well within the first five minutes.  Are you
certain all of your duct work/heat exchangers are working properly?

This winter we had 5" of snow, she fired right up and warmed the interior by
the time I got to the end of my street (I couldn't believe it myself).

Jason
68 Notch (Nadine)

I proudly buy my aircooled parts and service from...
The Bug Stop in Arlington (DFW), Texas
www.texasbugstop.com

</x-charset>