Re: [T3] Weird distributor problem

<x-charset iso-8859-1>Well that's bad...continuity through the points means that the current will
flow continually through the primary side of the coil. No interruption of
that current flow (which the points do) means no quickly collapsing magnetic
field across the secondary field. That means no spark at all...

Is there perhaps a wire in addition to the wire that goes to your points
plugged into the coil (on the same terminal that as the wire that goes to
the points)? Are you sure you are measuring in the correct spot?  You should
have no continuity to ground through the points when the points are open.

Drake
72 square FI
searching for a bug
San Jose, Ca.