From: Greg Merritt [mailto:gregm@vwtype3.org]
Sent: Thursday, April 04, 2002 9:34 AM
To: type3@vwtype3.org
Cc: sfbay@vwtype3.org
Subject: [T3] Kelley Park

	Who from the Type III list will be at the Kelley Park show in San
Jose, CA on Sunday?

	Also, are you parking your car on the show grounds?  (Remember to
arrive early.)

	At this point, I'm planning on going and parking my toga white '69
AT Squareback in the show.  I'll be wearing my white Type III Invasion
t-shirt and a beige www.vwtype3.org cap (unless it's terribly cloudy).

	Do folks want to meet at the show?

-Greg