Re: [T3] running rough (update)

Well i think i have narrowed it down. when i first start
her up, she runs fine for a few minutes the the number 2
injector starts to get saturated with fuel and it runs
into the plug. thats when it starts to lope and loose
spark to that cylinder, could it be shorting out the
injector or the spark plug?

if the injector is leaking that much fuel do i need to
replace it or could i just fix it somehow? new injectors
at my vw shop runs $75. it appears to be from the little
hose mounted to the injector its self. I have not done
the drip test from bently.

nathan 1970 MT fastback

Get the award winning ISP, AT&T WorldNet Service
http://download.att.net/webtag