Re: RE: Turn Signal Indicators (Was RE: [T3] Website Upgrade FINALLY!!!!!)

<x-charset ISO-8859-1>

> My wife and I owned an '87 8 V Scirocco, and it had one simple, common
Green LED for the indicator.  Just like Toby's ex's car.

I had a 1987 Passat "notchback" (the one that was previously known as the
Santana), and that just had a single LED too. In fact all of its warning
lights were like that. I always though it looked pretty cheap and primitive,
as did the rest of that Passat's dash.

Daniel Baum