[T3] Seat Belts

>On 18 Mar 2002, at 13:23, Webley476@aol.com wrote:
>
>>My '63 came with shoulder belts only, which
>>have been lost. Anyway to get replacements?

On March 18, 2002 8:00 PM, Jim Adney

>Shoulder belts only??? Really? How can you be sure?

I'm stumped!  I went to install seat belts in my '64 notch but could not
find the outer attachment points.  The only attachment points I can locate
are the ones on the tunnel and the ones at shoulder height just behind the
doors.  Anyone??

Additional Info, may or may not be pertinent): I removed the original pan
halves and replaced them with ones from a '73 Variant donor.

DaveB
Summerland, CA
'64 1500S notch (esther)