RE: [T3] please identify a part under my back seat

>I think you have the rare under the seat cup holder option! Your a lucky
man! : )

So you mean to tell me not only do I have the Ultra-Rare, Super Special
Headlight Rings BUT I ALSO have a vintage under the seat cupholder addition.
Wow, this just gets better all the time ;-)  Wonder how much that cupholder
would go for on ebay??? hmmm.

Travis
www.t3.vwherb.com