RE: [T3] Website Ugrade FINALLY!!!!!

Nice site John.

And your dashboard brings up a question...
Are the little turn signal indicators supposed to flash independently?

Mine both flash together whether it's left or right.  The outside signals
behave as they should so I never really bothered with it.  Just wondering...
I know the PO did a hack job on the wiring under the dash (Thank you PO -
who needs highbeams anyway, right?) but I always figured that this was how
it is.

D e r e k  F l e n n i k e n
1971 Squareback
San Francisco, CA