Re: [T3] Website Update FINALLY!!!!!

On 1 Apr 2002, at 8:26, JaransonT3@aol.com wrote:

> Well, I finally did it.  I completed the remake of my website and uploaded it.
> I have tested it here in both Netscape and Explorer and it seems to work OK.
> Let me know if anyone finds bugs or glaring errors or it just does not work at
> all.
>
> Also let me know what you think of the new look and content.

Yeah, I'm having the same problems that others are reporting. Some of this
is probably due to your testing the site on the same computer where you
wrote it: Since that computer already "has" all the files it doesn't have to go
look for them.

HOW HIGH does that speedo measure? I just noticed that the instruments
are animated! Cute! And the clock even reads fast, how authentic.  ;-)

-
Jim Adney
jadney@vwtype3.org
Madison, WI 53711-3054