[T3] Website Update FINALLY!!!!!

Well, I finally did it.  I completed the remake of my website and uploaded
it.  I have tested it here in both Netscape and Explorer and it seems to work
OK.  Let me know if anyone finds bugs or glaring errors or it just does not
work at all.

Also let me know what you think of the new look and content.

http://hometown.aol.com/jaransonT3

Now I can get around to adding the new content I have been meaning to.

Thanks for looking.

Later,
John Jaranson
'71 FI Auto Fasty (Jane)