[T3] fuel pump saga

Well, neither one of my fuel pumps works. So it looks like I will need to
order a new one.
Both of the ones I have are shown in the RMMW catalog as the 113 127 025B.
They are marked as Brosol, Made in Brazil. No way to take them apart and
repair them.
Does anyone have an OEM T-3 pump they want to part with????? It doesn't need
to be NOS, as long as it works. I would prefer that to buying a new T-1 pump,
that can't be repaired.
--
Russ Wolfe
'71 Fastback AT