[T3] poor running under load

Hi everyone. I am a fairly new owner of a 72 SB with
FI. When I purchased the car it ran well except it had
trouble at high end revs in third gear and never quite
seem to develop its full potential. In attempting to
solve that problem it was discovered that a rebuild
was in order. The rebuild is now completed. The car
revs and sounds nice while parked but runs pitifully.
All the standard tune up stuff is correct. I have
swapped out the brain, pressure sensor, checked fuel
pressor, and trigger points. I am running out of
options that I can think of except for the throttle
sensor. Is there any way to test it because I don't
have access to one to swap out. Any suggestions,
hints, thoughts, etc. greatly appreciated.Also does
anyone know of a mechanic in Sacramento area (within
an hour)that is knowledgeable about type3 FI. Thanks, Layne