Re: [T3] Strange Days

Just in case anybody was curious, I got everything back together.  Two
shocks, a set of poly bushings, one used tire later and a slicker lowered
stance on properly adjusted torsion bars, the squareback feels better than
it ever has (and looks cooler too.)  Thanks everyone for all their help.

Kris.

P.S. Don't think I ever answered your question Phil, it was raining in
Sacramento on Tuesday.  Downpouring most of the day.