Re: [T3] Classic Car Auto Insurance

Diana,

Try Hagerty Classic Car Insurance.  I have their phone number and reference
there coverage rates on my website.

I have full coverage on two Notchbacks for a total cost of $132.00 per year.
This covers replacement cost for a set value of $10,000.00 for my 64 and
$3,500.00 for my 65.  I will be increasing the coverage on my 64, by about
$4,000.00, but this shouldn't increase my rate by much.

The trick with Hagerty is that you have to have full coverage insurance
through other means (i.e., State Farm, etc.), on your daily driver vehicles.
Check out my site and give them a call

Marvin

64 RHD Notchback
65 LHD Notchback