[T3] Classic Car Auto Insurance

     Someone a while ago mentioned an insurance company that insures
older/classic vehicles such as ours for a fair price.  What company was
that and any other comments on the subject are welcomed as well.  I am
paying $240 a year for liability only and I really worry about these other
drivers on the road that don't appreciate the fact that my 35 year old car
doesn't have the pickup and go that their SUV or sportscar does and they
follow way too close.  If someone were to run into me, I am left with
virtually zero replacement value.
Thanks for your input and please carbon copy my personal email as I am
unable to read the digest since our company switched from MS Outlook to
Lotus notes.

Diana
'66 Square 12v
Leavenworth, KS