Re: [T3] Drain holes and door limiter.

On 27 Sep 2001, at 22:48, David & Sylvia wrote:

> I was drying my Fasty after washing it for the weekend cruise and went to
> close the doors and heard a squishing sound. When I located the source it
> was my doors, both of them seem to have lots of water. Are there any drain
> holes supposed to be there???

There are 2 holes in each door. They are oval, about 1cm long by
1/2 cm wide. Look for them at the lower corners of the door just
outside of the rubber seal.

You may need to take the door apart and clean out all the
accumulated dirt from inside there. That's a good thing to do,
because otherwise it holds water and this promotes rust.

> Also my driver side door limiter seems to be either broken or worn, are they
> all the same or do I need to get one from a 67 model as well does it has to
> be a Fastback or a Notch will do?

Any year, any model type 3; I believe they're all the same.