[T3] Muffler Options??

Ok I am getting my Notch back soon from the rebuilder and am
trying to decide on what type of muffler to use. I am in L.A. so I dont need
heater boxes and the stock muffler (BTW the stock muffler is not in the
greatest shape either) so I was thinking about a hideout turbo muffler?
Anyone have any luck with these? I dont think the DP or SP quiet packs will
work because of the fender metal on the rear clip. Ohh yes I am using
j-tubes as well.

Thanks for any input.

Dave