[T3] unsubscribe

Hello Everyone,

I am going on vacation for about 2 1/2 weeks and I
have a limit on my email capacity (6mb). Not bad for
free though. Anyway I hope all goes well with you
guys/gals and have fun t3'n.  I got my t1 eng in the
t3 and I put the old pushrod tube housing in and guess
what happened. I got a car that likes to puke oil as
soon as you crank it over. talk about pissed off. oh
well I brought it on myself. have a good time with
your cars everyone. I can't wait to come back and see
what has been going on. - later

erick the daddy with a fasty.