[T3] Opinion

Allrighty...

There's this nifty looking car on Samba...

http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/classifieds.mv?view+photo+20010820205
2128965

And it's been price reduced from $5k to $2500k... it says it's been "hit in
the front, but repaired by PO, pan has rust".
Damn, I like that car.. but with all the problems I've had with my current
baby.. I'm not sure..  Pan rust doesn't scare me, but poorly welded front
clips do...
Does anyone have any honest opinions on this car.. or know anything about
it?

Carrie