Re: Seattle Public is Closed- James R. Adney

Jim: I don't think they are telling you the full story.
I originated this message and also am (still) trying to get my hands on that book.
The book is in a storage location of the library system. They first told me they could
transfer it to a branch near me, but then I received a "similar" message to the one
you got. I too am surprised that they were going to transfer it all the way to Wisconsin.

To answer your question, no, the Seattle public library system is not closed.
The downtown branch is closed (for construction of a new building)
and many of it's books are in temporary storage and others in a temporary
downtown branch.
I will continue trying/harassing them to see if they will release that book to me.
Anyone want copies if I'm successful? Maybe I should wait on that.
Again, the book in question is:
Title: Electronically controlled fuel injection: dealer level training.
Publisher: [United States]: Volkswagen of America, inc., c1972.
Notes: Cover title. "42-00-1766-0"--P.[4] of cover.