RE: [T3] older tin

>I think all the sheet tin would be the same except for the parts that
>fit around the intake manifolds. The 65-6s have single port heads
>while the 67 was the first year for duals.

can you see any coolig problems with just cutting the hole out?  er, wait,
if it's just the parts that screw on, then maybe i can just use my old
screw-on parts and the bigger peice from the salvage tin.  no other little
changes, like directional stuff, huh?

that tin is the most important tin and the one that i want to spend time
sandblasting and painting well (BLACK!!)

thanks,

Dan Hoopes
'67 Square, "Stanley"
Provo, UT