[T3] Sunvisors (again!)

I ended up going back to where I bought the '69 Squareback
TMI sunvisors and had THEM do the adjustments to make
'em fit right.  At least that way if something went wrong it
would have been their fault (yes, I was chicken to attempt
the adjustment myself).  I've installed the new, adjusted visors
and they are great.  Question . . . stupid question, maybe . . .
would anybody be interested in having the original ones from
the car?  They have no rips just dirty with dents and rusty
areas from where the PO had clip-on mirrors.  Just thought
maybe somebody would want originals.  Cost would be
just the mailing charge.

^..^  Vicki
'69 Squareback in Seattle