Re: [T3] one more question..,,

----- Original Message -----
From: "Scott Taylor" <scottbtaylor@earthlink.net>
To: <type3@vwtype3.org>
Sent: Saturday, September 22, 2001 11:37 PM
Subject: Re: [T3] one more question..,,

You know today as I was cleaning my 67 fastback I noticed that I also have
the cables you wrote about earlier. They were disconnected and as soon as I
connected them I could not open the seat back rest even with the door opened
so I played a little with the wing nut adjustment and there Is all fine
know.
I wonder why the PO disconnected them to begin with.
I also have one more question regarding [ The Dark Side ]. What exactly does
this include . I live in Texas getting ready to move to Arizona and was
planning on tinting my the windows of my Fasty, would this be consider a
Dark side manifestation? I am a little paranoid about this and since you
guys
always write about this I figured you are the authority