Re: [T3] Removing the Distributor

Have you checked to see that your check valve in your fuel pump is
functioning properly? You may be getting vapor lock if the fuel pump is
not holding enough pressure in the fuel system. I may be way off for i
have not been following this discussion very closely Just my two
cents....
later,
jesse
71 fi squareback

Also, from reading another post on stalling/hard to