RE: EBAY Squareback

I tried to get a better look at the VIN # under the
backseat, but it is not readable when enlarged.  What
I did notice in the picture was that under the rear
seat, the straw/seat padding droppings are visable on
the tunnel but not on much else -wiring, flexable
heater tubes (plastic looks brand new look) , etc.  I
know from being under my own back seat, you cannot
just clean this area out like this.  Those are new
parts!

All these clues, are enough to be on alert!  This
seller just sold a Yugo convertable with 200. miles
for $6000.00?  E-buyers beware, be-knowledgeable or
be-burned.  Where there is a market there will alsways
be market-makers.

John R.        VWfasty@yahoo.com
'69 Fastback, Northern IL.
http://www.VWType3.anomalous.net  |
http://www.VWDiecast.anomalous.net
{Anomalous \e-nä-me-les\ adj: deviating from a general
rule: ABNORMAL}